<

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Feel free to copy, there is no copyright on an Anoneumouse montage. (click on image to enlarge)

Brown visits bush



'I have surely seen the affliction of My people that are in Europe, and have heard their cry by reason of their taskmasters; for I know their pains;

and I am come down to deliver them out of the hand of the Europeans, and to bring them up out of that land unto a good land and a large, unto a land flowing with milk and honey.....

And now, behold, the cry of the children of Britain is come unto Me; moreover I have seen the oppression wherewith the Europeans oppress them.

Come now therefore, and I will send thee unto Emperor Barroleon, that thou mayest bring forth My people the children of Britain out of Europe

And Gordon said unto God: 'Who am I, that I should go unto the Emperor, and that I should bring forth the children of Britain out of Europe?

read more Here
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares