<

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Feel free to copy, there is no copyright on an Anoneumouse montage. (click on image to enlarge)

Fake Sheik


click image

On Wednesday Rupert Murdoch’s News International obtained a 24-hour injunction against George Galloway MP, against the publication of photographs of News of the World employee Mazher Mahmood, the “fake sheikh”.

On the 5th April News International gained an injunction preventing further publication of these pictures until tomorrow where the injunctive relief will end at 4PM 6th April

Oh boy, how I do relish the thought of being indicted to appear before the court for contempt. Bring it on!

Because contrary to article 3 of the order, the Internet is not governed by the law of England and Wales. 'Blogger' is not my ISP but my host. I access my host via my ISP and in any event Blogger's Terms & Conditions of Service make clear that disputes concerning Blogger are governed by the laws of the State of California.
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares