<

Monday, May 30, 2005

Feel free to copy, there is no copyright on an Anoneumouse montage. (click on image to enlarge)

Swedish Blue's

Citizen: Hello, I wish to register a complaint . . . Hello? Miss?

Commissioner: What do you mean, miss?

Citizen: Oh, I'm sorry, I have a nasal accent. I wish to make a complaint.

Commissioner: Sorry, we're closing for lunch.

Citizen: Never mind that Mrs, I wish to complain about this Constitution what I got not half an hour ago from this very boutique.

Commissioner: Oh yes, the Swedish Blue. What's wrong with it?

Citizen: I'll tell you what's wrong with it. It's dead, that's what's wrong with it.

Commissioner: No, no it's resting, look!

Citizen: Look Mrs, I know a dead Constitution when I see one and I'm looking at one right now.

Commissioner: No, no sir, it's not dead. It's resting.

Citizen: Resting?

Commissioner: Yeah, remarkable Constitution the Swedish Blue, beautiful plumage, innit?

Citizen: The plumage don't enter into it -- it's stone dead.

Commissioner: No, no -- it's just resting.

Citizen: All right then, if it's resting I'll wake it up. (shouts very loudly) Hello Constitution! I've got a nice cuttlefish for you when you wake up, Politico Constitution!

Commissioner: (giving a little shove) There it moved.

Citizen: No he didn't. That was you pushing it.

Commissioner: I did not.

Citizen: Yes, you did. (takes Constitution out of envelope, shouts) Hello Constitution, (bangs it against desk) Constitution, wake up. Constitution. (throws it in the air and lets it fall to the floor) Now that's what I call a dead Constitution.

Commissioner: No, no it's stunned.

Citizen: Look Mrs, I've had just about enough of this. That Constitution is definitely deceased. And when I got it not half an hour ago, you assured me that its lack of movement was due to it being tired and shagged out after a long squawk.

Commissioner: It's probably pining for the fjords.

Citizen: Pining for the fjords, what kind of talk is that? Look, why did it fall flat on its back the moment I got it home?

Commissioner: The Swedish Blue prefers kipping on its back. Beautiful document, lovely plumage.

Citizen: Look, I took the liberty of examining that Constitution, and I discovered that the only reason that it had been sitting on its perch in the first place was that it had been nailed there.

Commissioner: Well, of course it was nailed there. Otherwise it would muscle up to those bars and va va vavoom.

Citizen: Look matey (picks up Constitution) this Constitution wouldn't va va vavoom if I put four thousand volts through it. It's bleeding demised.

Commissioner: It's not, it's pining.

Citizen: It's not pining, it's passed on. This Constitution is no more. It has ceased to be. It's expired and gone to meet its maker. This is a late Constitution. It's a stiff. Bereft of life, it rests in peace. If you hadn't nailed it to the perch, it would be pushing up the daisies. It's rung down the curtain and joined the choir invisible. This is an ex-Constitution.

Commissioner: Well, I'd better replace it then.

Citizen: (to camera) If you want to get anything done you've got to complain till you're blue in the mouth.

Commissioner: Sorry guv, we're right out of Constitutions.

Citizen: I see. I see. I get the picture.

Commissioner: I've got a slug.

Citizen: Does it talk?

Commissioner: Not really, no. Its called Mandelson

Citizen: Well, it's scarcely a replacement, then is it?

Commissioner: Listen, I'll tell you what, (handing over a card) tell you what, if you go to my brother's shop in Blackburn he'll replace your Constitution for you.

Citizen: Blackburn eh?

Commissioner: Yeah.

Citizen: All right. He leaves, holding the Constitution.


Wake up Margot and smell the coffee

Vienna Convention on the Law of Treaties


Article 55 Reduction of the parties to a multilateral treaty below the number necessary for its entry into force

Unless the treaty otherwise provides, a multilateral treaty does not terminate by reason only of the fact that the number of the parties falls below the number necessary for its entry into force.


.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares