<

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Feel free to copy, there is no copyright on an Anoneumouse montage. (click on image to enlarge)

Building Trust in our dIMocracy

I have just received an e-mail from Gordon Brown, he writes:

I am truly humbled that so many of my colleagues have nominated me for the leadership of the Labour Party and I formally accept the nomination, the responsibility it brings, and the opportunity to serve the people of Britain.

I will strive to earn your trust.To earn your trust in our schools, in our hospitals, in our public services, and to respond to your concerns. And by listening and learning, I want to become a voice for communities far beyond Westminster, to become a voice for the parent, the patient and the public, whom public services must exist to serve.

When people ask me what I will focus on as Prime Minister:
My passion is
English education.
My immediate priority is the
English NHS.
The new challenges: affordable housing in
England;
Building safe, secure and sustainable communities but not in
Scotland, Northern Ireland or Wales;

And building trust in our d
iMocracy.

These are my domestic priorities.


New Suite, No Mandate
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares