<

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Feel free to copy, there is no copyright on an Anoneumouse montage. (click on image to enlarge)

21st Century Policing

Police across Britain have voiced frustration that lawyers well versed in motoring laws are using small print to win acquittals for people charged with motoring offences. (BBC)

Meredydd Hughes, the Chief Constable of South Yorkshire Police said

"I think my colleagues in the roads policing groups will share my anger when people are acquitted and I'm sure they'll be looking for those drivers."

And if they haven't mended their ways we have an attitude in the police service that we'll see them again sometime,''



Tony Blair said; I believe that it is possible to identify these drivers who will grow up to be a menace to society, even before they are born.
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares