<

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Feel free to copy, there is no copyright on an Anoneumouse montage. (click on image to enlarge)

Copyright your Dabs



The above prints were designed by god and a were given to me as my unique identifier. My Trade Mark so to speak. For artistic purposes, I have reproduced them for this article, therefore they are covered by the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988

Copyright gives the creators of certain kinds of material rights to control ways their material can be used. These rights start as soon as the material is recorded in writing or in any other way. There is no official registration system.

My DNA was also designed by god and given to me. If the Government wants it, they are going to have to take it by force, they will have to fight me for it.

Now I must go forth and Apply for a Trade Mark




.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares