<

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Feel free to copy, there is no copyright on an Anoneumouse montage. (click on image to enlarge)

Follow the link

As some of you may know, from reading my post is divorce a conviction, I am now a single man with an intact pension fund. The fool that I am, (red blooded, binge drinking, anglo saxon) I have recently joined "Faceparty" ,the online (for want of a better description) "dating site".

OK, desperate urges require desperate solutions. As I have stated, I am but a simple soul and all that I seek, 'is a warm bed and a hot meal'. However, this post is an explanation to those who may come across my Faceparty Profile and wonder as to why, I have suggested Margot Wallstrom would be my perfect partner.

1. I am a night porter
2. she works days (warm bed)
3. on my days off, she can invite me to her 4 hour lunches
4. when I have had my fill of food and drink, I can indulge in a little wife beating

Bliss

.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares