<

Monday, May 10, 2010

Feel free to copy, there is no copyright on an Anoneumouse montage. (click on image to enlarge)

Political Fable II

One day, a yellow scorpion was walking along a river bank, wondering how to get to the other side.

All of a sudden the yellow scorpion saw a fox.

He asked the fox to take him on his back across the river.
The fox said, “No, If I do that, you'll sting me and I will drown.”

The scorpion assured the fox, “If I was to sting you, we would both drown.”

The fox thought about it and finally agreed and the yellow scorpion climbed up on the foxes back. The fox began to swim... but.... halfway across the river, the yellow scorpion stung the fox.

As the poison filled his veins, the fox turned to the scorpion and said, “Why did you do that? You know that we will both drown.”

“I couldn't help it,” said the yellow scorpion. “It is my nature.” I am a Liberal Democrat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares