<

Friday, January 30, 2009

Feel free to copy, there is no copyright on an Anoneumouse montage. (click on image to enlarge)

Peace be upon him

The sightings of a Ghost at the new Royal Derby Hospital have prompted NHS bosses to summon an exorcist, The Sun

Senior manager Debbie Butler sent an email to staff, informing them of a plan to bring in a priest to rid the hospital of paranormal activity.

She wrote: "I'm not sure how many of you are aware that some members of staff have reported seeing a ghost.

"I'm taking it seriously as it is affecting some members of staff and the last thing I want is staff feeling uneasy at work. I don't want to scare anyone any more than necessary, but felt it was best I made you all aware of the situation and what we are doing about it.


Just hope it isn't the ghost of ward porter Mohamed Patel (PBH)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares