<

Monday, August 22, 2005

Feel free to copy, there is no copyright on an Anoneumouse montage. (click on image to enlarge)

No 'Portadown News'

Portadown News to be decommissioned

It's been four and half years, 200 issues, a newspaper column, a TV sketch and a book - and that's as far as it goes.

The Mirror has offered me a new column, I haven't time to do that and this, so I'm calling it a day. Pure Derry, RandomShite and 'others in the media' will no doubt keep the flag flying and I hope plenty more join them. But I'm done. Thanks to the PDN's 10,000 online readers, its (paying) Mirror readers, anyone else who paid me, my mum, the dog and various people who didn't beat me up. And Shelley-Anne McAvoy, who made it all possible.

Cheers
Newt

If your not sure about what I am on about, why not visit The Portadown News Archive

My mondays will never be the same :-(

.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares